IMPORTANT NOTES AND LIMITATIONS
- Report is submitted by Crystalline Gemological Institute, (Hereinafter “CGI”) upon the request of the customer and for his exclusive use. The report and all related document are subject to the following:
- CGI has carried out scientific analysis and grading of the Article(s) referred to in this Report, utilizing advanced and up-to-date gemological instruments and equipment available at the time of examination. Evidence of known treatments, simulants and synthetics are detected and disclosed. However, technologies employed in treatments, processing and synthetics are continuously evolving, hence it might not always be possible to determine the origin of the article using the then-latest available techniques.
- A Jewelry Report is based on the gemological analysis of the Article, but also on data or documentation occasionally supplied therewith. Accompanying reports and hallmarks are accepted as factual, with the implicit understanding that CGI does not guarantee, nor warranty their accuracy. Characteristics, weights and measurements and are approximate or given by customer when analyzed in mounted conditions.
- Gemstones are sometimes enhanced or treated in order to improve their appearance. These processes, including synthetics, are not always identifiable in mounted and un-mounted conditions.
- Mounted and Un-mounted Diamond Color grade is based on CGI master stones, Clarity grade is based on 10x (Hand Loup) magnification.
- Opinions may vary as to the characteristics covered in this Report; hence, neither CGI nor any member of its staff shall, at any time, be held responsible for any discrepancy which may result from the application of other grading and/or identification methods.
- By making this Report CGI does not agree to purchase or replace the article(s). Neither the Client nor any purchaser of the article(s) shall regard this Report as an appraisal or as a guaranty/warranty. CGI operates as an independent laboratory and has no financial interest in the sale/purchase of any gemstone/jewelry.
- In the event of any claim by the Client or any person for damage to the article(s), or damages resulting, directly or indirectly from this Report, the liability of CGI shall be limited to the amount it receives as a fee in connection with this Report.